Friday, November 18, 2011

If I was you I'd think I'm strange

I hate feeling someone has figured me out.  No one wants to be labeled as boring.  I don't want to be labeled as predictable.  I live for that look of disbelief once I told an old man he wasted his life and his wife probably hates him.  They know I'm not serious but I'm sure they've never heard that before.  Life is too short so why should I worry about what I say.

On a scale of one to ten how much do you hate your life?  That's a good question to ask someone I've never talked to before.  I count the seconds until the shock wears off their face.  Someone asks me how I'm doing like they give a shit.  I say "I'm living the dream and I'm so lucky to be trapped here with you at work".  An older guy at work comes up and says hi.  I say "does your unit stop working at a certain age?"  You could have just said hi back he says and starts laughing then he said his fell off.  From that day forward he asks me if I saw his unit laying around on the floor somewhere instead of hi.

Life is a mystery because of people.  Everyone is different and when pushed everyone reacts differently.  If they aren't pushed they act like they're supposed to act.  I'm not going to act like the group because a group of people are usually wrong.  If you need an example google WW2 and look up a group of people called the nazis.TG997X4X57HV

No comments:

Post a Comment