Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Raise your weapon

Psycho kills kids.  People panic.  Leaders makes laws.  People panic more.

My father works at a company that produces bullets.  I live in a state where 90% of people own guns.  These people equate guns to security and freedom.  They don't equate guns to death and tragedy.  It all depends on who you are.  If you're from a farm and you own a gun to hunt and scare off people raising havoc on your land late at night then it's a tool.  If you're from the inner city and you own a gun to protect your family from crooks, drug dealers, and bad people then it's a way to kill people.  Chances are the person you're pulling the gun on will pull one back and you'll be forced to shoot.

Though shalt not kill except in times of war or self defense or to protect your family... No, though shalt not kill.  People are stupid. We kill each other with cars, knives, bats, drugs, and millions of other things.  But, on the other hand if you make it easier to kill someone then they will.  Guns make it easy to kill someone.  Bombs aren't legal because they kill even easier.  If bombs were legal then we wouldn't have enough people to make our bullets.  It might be difficult to come up with bomb makers and then we'd be in real trouble.

So, the powers that be make some rules.  They made the rules because the panicked people demanded rules and to leave the rules alone.  If in doubt pass a few small rules so it might please someone.

After the little rules were passed the gun lovers go crazy saying the feds are taking away their rights.  I have a right to a 30 round clip and enough ammunition to arm a small city.  These people are right.  I think they're right.  I'm probably wrong because I live in a gun loving state.  I own a gun and I don't want someone telling me I can't have it.  It's mine!

It's a choice.  I currently have a choice to own a 30 round clip.  I have power.  I can use the power for good or evil.  It's mine.  It's a selfish thing to grab ahold of an idea and claim it.  History is filled with people fighting for their ideas.  They fought over an idea and people lost their lives

No comments:

Post a Comment