Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Modern Day Temperature

It is hot.  I found out from a republican friend of mine that the earth is going through a normal climate shift that happens every 1000 years or so.  He also said that volcanoes put out 10 times more CO2 per year than all the vehicles combined.  I wonder if he was talking about earth or some other planet.  I wonder because he said that with a straight face.  I told him that here on earth humans are causing the planet to warm up.  We have smart people called "scientists" that actually know what they're talking about. They measure the level of CO2 and they know that it's rising.  They also know that CO2 traps infrared light.  Infrared light warms makes things hot.  


I swear, the next yahoo that tries force feeding me that crap is going to get knocked out.    READERS, PLEASE USE VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.  We'll call it a green crime.  It's like a hate crime against idiots.  






No comments:

Post a Comment