Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hatin on the Haters

What would Buddha do?  He'd probably use his zen and hate em back too.  The haters are the people on the air waves preaching about family values.  They're the same people who judge drug addicts and voice their concern with a a belly of prescription pills.  I'm hating on you rush.  I'm not even capitalizing your name you stupid ass.  Social media has changed me.  When I log into facebook and see a talking point from that idiot something breaks inside my brain.  I black out for an hour and wake up in a daze.  After I raid the refrigerator for beer and red meat I realize what I've done.  I've destroyed a republican's brain.  I suppose it's their own fault for sharing the point of view from a racist, fat, hateful idiot.  


It didn't bother me in the 90s.  I could just switch the radio to FM.  The problem is the internet.  I can't get away from the bs.  I refuse to get rid of my facebook page. I wouldn't want to deprive my 20+ friends of my point of view.  It wouldn't be right.  I refuse to delete people for political reasons.  I think if I ignore them it will get worse.  It's my duty as a human person to try and sway these viscous republican monsters from their warped sense of view.  

+1 if you agree they should shoot the crew of fox news into the sun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment