Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Modern Day Olympics

What's wrong with making a car faster or an air conditioner colder?  I'm an American and I like my cars fast and my ac cold.  Why won't we let the athletes release their whole potential?

I'm not saying we should force athletes to take steroids.  That's a terrible idea.  We should just encourage them to use it.  We certainly shouldn't punish them.  I want to see someone run the 100 yard dash in 8 seconds.  I'm sure a horse could do it.  Why can't a human?

I was born a nerd with little athletic ability.  I couldn't be a pro athlete if I wanted to.  I can't use my brain to think the football across the goal line.  I could however invent new types of steroids to help our current athletes be better.  Each team could have a coach, assistant coach, water boy, and steroid expert.  The coaches would need to be armed just in case a junkie athlete goes roid rage on something.

There are too many rules.  Nascar has rules for the type of fuel and engine the cars can have.  I say tear down those barriers and lets put some rocket fuel in the tanks.  In a sport that simple there should only be one rule.  Whoever makes it around the track 90 times the fastest wins.  We're not out to eat popcorn and watch some cars jog around the track.  We're here to be inspired.  Better shoot the drivers up with steroids too.  If you're gonna juice the car better juice the driver.

If we keep our current coarse the athletes will need a lawyer at every match.  Rules bring lawyers.  Lance Armstrong is accused of shooting up with his own blood.  It's called blood doping and he basically gave himself a blood transfusion.  He needs a lawyer now because charges are being pressed against him.  What's this world coming to?  Nature didn't say "Wait tiger don't eat that dear because it's got a broken foot" ...no nature said "eat that gimp dear"

No comments:

Post a Comment