Saturday, May 19, 2012

Why I'll never vote republican again

I'm not really a democrat.  I'll just be on the other side of the republicans.  Remember George Bush?  What an idiot.  I was ashamed to have him as our president.  It was so dangerous to have that moron control so much.  I've never been so in line with a political party.  I remember watching fox news just to get mad and then turning the channel to msnbc and letting Keith Obermann cheer me up.  He really stuck it to O'Reilly, Rush, and the likes of them.  http://youtu.be/O2KU02lsfH8 There were so many lies.  I turn on the news now and it's boring.  Sometimes I miss getting pissed off at fox news.

Many horrible events happened under Bush's watch.  Two wars, 911, torture, wire tapping, Katrina, and the housing crisis. Some things are out of control of the president.  The president can't prevent a hurricane.  I can't help but wonder if someone smart and hard working was president at that time if things could have been better.  After I come to the conclusion that of course things could have been better I start thinking why they weren't.  We as people always want things to be better and believe they can be. I then realize that one man stood in the way of things being better and I start wondering why he himself can't see that.  If I do a bad job at my work I'll be the first to know it because I can see what a horrible job I'm doing.  The finished product is junk.  Bush was such a horrible president he didn't understand what his finished product was supposed to look like.  He couldn't tell if he was doing a bad job because he didn't know what he was making.  It's not as simple as making a widget in a factory and that's why he has a staff of all those people to feed him all that data and let him know if his country is doing ok.  He probably didn't listen to them because there was a shiny object in the room getting all of his attention.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox0Q4YIdnGI

There were so many lives at stake.  He shouldn't have ran for president.  A competent person could have done a little self assessment and then realized that most of the necessary tools for president of the United States are missing.  The president I envision would have patience, modesty, intelligence, compassion, and a great sense of humor.  I believe George Bush had compassion.
http://youtu.be/wUhCK-JKMQE

No comments:

Post a Comment