Friday, May 25, 2012

Mental terrorism

I'm going to stand on that wound until you cry for mercy and then I'll get real creative with your pain.  What part of you thought it was a good idea to mess with me?  Did you really think that chicken shit trap would work on me?

For once I'm actually on the right side of things.  I've been blamed for something that I didn't do.  Even when it's my fault the person blaming me gets beat up a little.  That's what I do and I'm good at it.   I'm really going to mess this guy up.   It's my boss and he's already mad at me for something else earlier in the week.   He should calm down.  It could help him through this.  I'll use anger against you.

I've made him explain his entire thought process on why he is blaming me.  At this point he already knows his mistake.  I see it in his eyes, but I'm gonna make him say it.  At last he admits it..."I was looking at the wrong spreadsheet"  Man, I need a smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment