Saturday, February 4, 2012

Plugged in and Jacked up

Got my second coffee and 8 tabs of chrome.  I'm blasting some jerk on facebook, reading about Gingrich losing in Florida, listening to reggae, updating my google+, and blogging about it.  This is my zen.

The coffee isn't as good as the coffee at work.  I wonder what kind they are buying or maybe I'm make the Folgers crystals wrong.  I doubt there is a wrong way to do it.  I haven't cleaned the coffee maker ever.  hmmm

I don't even know the guy who's commenting on my facebook status.  He might be an old friend from college but he isn't using his real name.  His location says Alliance and that's where my old friend was from.  He was always a little nuts and I doubt he'd use his real name on facebook.  Do you hear that helicopter flying overhead?

Gingrich is a pretty smart guy, but he also lacks compassion.  He comes across as a jerk and I don't like him.  I wonder what made this monster.  His mother never hugged him.  He doesn't respect women and that's what scares me.

Shaggy was popular in the 90s, but what the hell happened to him?  His voice is unique.  I can only pick up a few words.  Every time I hear a Shaggy song I think of dumb and dumber the movie and maybe that's what killed his career.  Every white person in America watched that movie and when Shaggy is singing summertime all they picture is Loyd driving those dogs around with ketchup and mustard getting in their fur.

I don't think google+ can compete with facebook.  My mom is on facebook the earth still circles the sun.  If mom finds google+ and signs up the earth will probably spin out of orbit and fly off into a black hole.  I can't put weird stuff on google+ anymore because my dad is following me.  My dad is up to date and his phone is 10X smarter than mine.  His phone doesn't have any hinges and my google+ no longer has any updates about my unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment