Friday, December 28, 2012

Awkward urinal conversations

There were two guys at the urinal.  I was taking a poop at the far toilet and couldn't help but overhear their conversation.  How was your Christmas the first guy asked.  The other guy didn't say anything.  I don't think guy two likes guy one but guy one likes guy two.  How was your Christmas he asked again.  Guy two didn't say anything.  At this point I thought guy one was going to have a pee without a conversation and return to work unsatisfied.  Alas he pushed through and asked again but louder HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS ??!.  Finally, he got the answer he was looking for as guy two grumbled "fine, it's for the kids anyway".  I imagine at this time guy one is peeing pretty good as he got what he wanted.  I was sitting and just a little shocked he went for it the third time.  The step after that would be a tap on the shoulder and that's just asking for trouble.  Thank goodness I had to poop and not pee or I could be guy two right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment