Tuesday, June 5, 2012

bask in my awesomeness

I'm trying to narrow down my favorite 3 traits for myself.  It's a difficult task.  I can narrow it down to the top 10 pretty easily, but getting it down to 3 took some time. The top 3 traits have are as follows:

I'm well rounded.  I'll help roof your house then golf with the mayor.  I fit in with a lot of different social circles.  They all love me and it's an inescapable trap.  I call it a black hole of Schwab.  I'll bum your last smoke and you'll gladly give it to me.  I'll drink your last beer and explain how my brand is much better.  You won't help but smile and it wouldn't kill you to drop the temperature of your fridge by a few degrees!  This beer is practically room temperature.

I'm modest.  My modesty came to me as a young child.  I didn't even have to try and I noticed how much more modest I was than the rest of the kids.  There's no telling how far my modesty will take me in this life.  The sky's the limit.

The final trait I chose was just my awesomeness.  It's hard to explain, but imagine if you could wrap up everything in a towel that made all people great and gave it to me.  I simply called it my awesomeness.  The only people I can thank would be my parents for making me, oh wait I guess I'll take a moment to thank myself too.  Most of what I have I had to work for.

No comments:

Post a Comment