Friday, July 31, 2015

Resonance

Control is a thing.  It's real and it's imaginary.  I can control the temperature inside my house.  I can't control the temperature outside.  I can control the temperature anywhere inside my mind.  That doesn't make it real.  What is real?  The thermometer might say 33 Celcius, but that's relative to what we know.

Resonance occurs when some object is moving back and forth to the frequency it wants to move back and forth to naturally.  If you take that object that likes a certain frequency and connect it to another object it changes it's frequency to a midpoint between it and the object.  Isn't that true of life?  We all have thoughts and opinions and we all like our own thoughts and opinions.

I could draw a perfect circle and no one would care.

Go to a rock concert and the lead singer can get the crowd to chant almost anything.

ill finish this thought later

No comments:

Post a Comment